Other Adopted Documents
Community Infrastructure Levy
Southend started charging CIL from 27 July 2015, for more information please visit www.southend.gov.uk/cil.
Supplementary Planning Documents
These documents contain advice and guidance on how the policies in the development plan should be interpreted when planning applications are being assessed. They do not form part of the development plan and do not set policy.
Local Development Scheme
The Local Development Scheme (LDS) sets out the timetable for preparing the Southend new Local Plan and South Essex Joint Strategic Plan.
Statement of Community Involvement
This document sets out how the Council will involve the community in the plan-making process.
Incorporating a variety of development briefs, concept statements and framework documents - these are material considerations for all planning applications in these areas.
- Essex Magistrates Court Development Brief 2004
- Former Prittlebrook Industrial Estat Development Brief 2014
- Fossetts Farm Development Brief
- Garon Park Development Brief 2011
- Interim Affordable Housing Policy 2016
- Land at Top of Pier Hill Development Brief 2004
- North Road Concept Statement 2005
- Progress Road Design Brief 2009
- Redevelopment of Health and Carby House Development Brief 2004
- The Leas Sun Shelter - The Horseshoe Shelter Development Brief